What's changed in version 1.8.7:
- Retina display support.
- Search box in Results window now also works in hierarchical (tree) view.
- New Special Folders button in Preferences window for excluding volumes and folders from search permanently.
- The Reveal command works with Path Finder if it's set to be the default browser in its preferences.
- New choices to limit or exclude Path and Folder Names.
- Prevents accidentally deleting network files in FAF that had just been moved by the Finder (formerly, FAF did not refresh its lists for network volumes, and so would keep showing files in their old places, suggesting that the files were still there).
- Adding additional search targets by dropping them with the Shift key held down now also works when a single volume is chosen so far.
- No more crash when control-clicking into the list header to choose the shown columns.