What's changed in version 1.8.8:
- No more crash when using "Find All" on OSX 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Shows new Tags instead of Label in OSX 10.9 (Mavericks).
- Searching "in Finder selection" now also works if folder in Finder is open with nothing selected in it.
- When nothing is found, a notification is shown (OSX 10.8 and later).
- Dragging found files to a Finder window of the same volume moves them again.
- Dragging a file into a search field enters the file's name again, not its entire path.
- Does not consume excessive CPU time any more when showing results.
- Prevents an occasional crash when moving items to the Trash.