- New: macOS 10.13 (High Sierra) support for fast search on APFS formatted disks.
- New: "Preview Grid" view shows larger icons. Helpful when looking for images.
- New: Searching for plain text content in files (experimental, please give feedback).
- New criteria "contains either of" and "ends in either of" for a simple logical or search operation. Now you can search for all kinds of images using the term [Name] [ends in either of] [.gif .png .jpg .jpeg .tif .tiff], for instance.
- Change: "Name contains" is now doing a slightly smarter search: If you enter "day one", all files are listed that contain both "day" and "one", such as "stones today". If you want the previous behavior where the spaces need to match as well, use "contains exactly" instead.
- Change: "Copy Names" command in Tree view always inserts TAB characters for indentation.
- Fix: Does not crash when Trashing more than 2000 items at once.
- Fix: "Copy" commands adds file reference to the clipboard so they can be pasted in the Finder.
- Fix: Quicklook can be used if more than one file is selected.
- Fix: The search field always offers all types (Name, Kind, Dates, Size, Path), even if they aren't shown as a column.
- Numerous small usability fixes.