What's changed in version 1.4b2 (21 Jun 202):
- New: The window positions are now remembered. See menu bar under File / Options.
What's changed in version 1.4b1 (12 Jun 202):
- New: A defaults write command can be put into the pasteboard via cmd-shift-C on a selected item.
Caution: If you copy an array or dictionary, the copied values will lose their type information and become strings,
due to limited support by the defaults command (exception: 'Data' entries remain intact).
- New: The Domains window can remain open after opening a domain. See menu bar under File / Options.
- Fix: Opening prefs whose plist file is reached via a symlink works now.
- Fix: Opening prefs those name contains non-ASCII characters works now.