Version 1.1.20 - Linux only (11 July 2015)
- Fix: Linux version can now handle drives larger than 2 TB.
Version 1.1.19 (15 September 2014)
- Fixes "View Partitions" to handle APM schemes correctly even if there is no "ER" signature at block 0. This makes it work with TiVo disks.
- Fixes "View Structure" to show entries for a few formerly missing cases (e.g. a FAT vol’s root dir).
Version 1.1.18 (3 January 2014)
- Fixed an issue under Windows where certain connected drives would lead to an internal error ("read overflow").
- Fixed more Windows related crashes around "ThreadAccessingUI".
Version 1.1.17 (27 December 2013)
- Fixed another crash about "ThreadAccessingUI" when writing a file to blocks on Windows.
Version 1.1.16 (19 December 2013)
- Fixed a crash about "ThreadAccessingUI", occasionally occuring during block copy operations.
Version 1.1.15 (11 December 2013)
- Fixed a crash that would occur on Windows when using templates with links in them.
Version 1.1.14 (29 August 2013)
- New templates for sqlite database files.
- Elements with a "link" attribute now offer a button for following the link.
- Block Viewer window now has Back/Forward buttons for the history.
Version 1.1.13 (3 June 2013)
- Windows fix: Works again on XP (1.1.12 didn't see any drives).
- Windows fix: No more "Runtime Error" in "REALstring.cpp".
- Fixes an occasional display issue in the templates view.
Version 1.1.12 (31 May 2013)
- Now checks online for updates of iBored at launch.
- The "Erase Blocks" command won't end with an error message or freeze any more when it's finished.
- Adds access to A: drive on Windows (hold Shift down when choosing "Open File...")
- Improves partition editing with new editor. Caution: Writes GUID partition map if more than 4 entries are added to MBR partition, which overwrites blocks 1-32 (The journal file will record the previous sector contents so that the change can be rolled back, though).
- Extends templates support for .zip files.
- Can now handle GUID disks with blocksize 4096.
- Fix an issue with displaying Int64 values on 32 bit Windows.
- If journal file can't be created, user gets choice to ignore it or to choose a new location for it.