- New: FAF's icon in the Dock can now be changed to one better fitting Big Sur's Dock. To change the icon, ctrl-click into the FAF icon in the Dock.
- The toolbar options for "Invisibles", "Package Contents" and "Trashed" are now using symbols instead of text in order to use up less space. If you hover over the icons with the mouse, you can still read the texts.
- The notification and sound options when nothing is found from FAF version 1 are back. See the Support page.
- The italics font used for intermediate folders in the "tree view" now looks better in macOS Catalina and later.
- Now shows a busy indicator at the bottom of the Results window if filtering the results takes longer.
- Makes the blue and red texts in the Find window better readable when using Dark Mode.
- The "Deleted Items Remain Visible" menu option is now always enabled, even if there's no Results window open.
- Fixes an issue in Catalina where the Filter did not refresh the list.
- Fixes an issue where the Hotkey app would appear multiple times in the Users & Groups' Login Items.
- Fixes an issue with the "Sparkle" updater process by which some users got a permission error, preventing them from updating FAF.
- Fixes several issues with searching for text inside files.