What's changed in version 2.2.2 (1 Nov 2021):
- Fixes a parsing issue in "Browse UTIs" with file type or creator codes using an LF character.
- You can now drop a file or app into the "By Bundle ID" and "By Extension" fields to set the file's bundle ID or extension.
What's changed in version 2.2.1 (9 May 2021):
- Fixes a parsing issue in "Browse UTIs" in macOS 11.
- When using the Filter in Dark Mode, the rows should be readable again.
What's changed in version 2.2 (12 Feb 2021):
- Improves the way apps for file extensions are found - now also finds package (bundle) extensions.
- Supports Dark Mode.
What's changed in version 2.1.3 (7 Jan 2021):
- Fixes a crash where the UTI browser would get a Stackover Exception (caused by TextMate 2.0.6).
- Fixes an issue where "List Apps" by extension would not show apps that have no CFBundleVersion entry.
What's changed in version 2.1.2 (21 Jul 2020):
- Resolves a dump parsing issue that may affect macOS 10.10 to 10.13.
What's changed in version 2.1.1 (20 Jul 2020):
- The Search popup menu now indicates which one is chosen.
- Resolves a dump parsing issue that affects macOS 10.10 and 10.11 only.
What's changed in version 2.1 (18 Jul 2020):
- Search now also finds items that only appear at a deeper level.
- Search has a popup menu that lets you limit the filter to a specific column. (Known issue: The menu doesn't indicate which one is chosen.)
- Search highlights cells that match the filter.
- Resolves a dump parsing issue.
- Un-quarantines itself if it's running translocated so that automatic update checks work.
What's changed in version 2.0 over 1.0 (17 Jul 2020):
- Renamed the app from "Mac Registry Browser" to "Launch Services".
- Adds the features of my previous "Launch Services.app" (since 2011), such as looking up all apps by the bundle IDs and by their supported file extensions.
- Adds right-click menu to the UTI browser for copying individual UTIs, IDs and names, as well as jumping to another UTI.
- Now can check for updates and update itself.