What's changed in version 2.1.12 (21 July 2020):
- Resolves a dump parsing issue that may affect macOS 10.10 to 10.13.
What's changed in version 2.1.1 (20 July 2020):
- The Search popup menu now indicates which one is chosen.
- Resolves a dump parsing issue that affects macOS 10.10 and 10.11 only.
What's changed in version 2.1 (18 July 2020):
- Search now also finds items that only appear at a deeper level.
- Search has a popup menu that lets you limit the filter to a specific column. (Known issue: The menu doesn't indicate which one is chosen.)
- Search highlights cells that match the filter.
- Resolves a dump parsing issue.
- Un-quarantines itself if it's running translocated so that automatic update checks work.
What's changed in version 2.0 over 1.0 (17 July 2020):
- Renamed the app from "Mac Registry Browser" to "Launch Services".
- Adds the features of my previous "Launch Services.app" (since 2011), such as looking up all apps by the bundle IDs and by their supported file extensions.
- Adds right-click menu to the UTI browser for copying individual UTIs, IDs and names, as well as jumping to another UTI.
- Now can check for updates and update itself.